Para las grandes empresas con importantes inversiones en activos industriales complejos, DiALM estandariza la información de activos en una única plataforma digital, lo que permite tomar las decisiones correctas.
Making Decisions with Multiple Information Sources
Industrial asset managers make critical decisions throughout their assets’ lifecycles, from design to decommissioning. Often, they do so by using multiple information sources obtained from a patchwork of software. Without a single information stream, decision-making can become delayed or ineffective leading to:
- Expensive project delays
- Industrial accidents
- Regulatory penalties
Asset managers need a single digital platform that records and processes data to help them reduce costs and risks, while increasing preparedness for production spikes, natural calamities or maintenance shutdowns.
Single Platform to Create Digital Identity of Assets
DiALM leverages a single digital platform to integrate all asset data and orchestrate data processing. It offers an incremental approach to managing assets from:
- Critical to less critical, with increased data depth
- Data acquisition to data production process control
- Pilots to highly available integrated implementations
- Increased asset security, productivity & lifespan,
- Accurate, timely and high-quality insights to improve decision-making capabilities
- A comprehensive repository with continuous data validation allowing each business process to use, create and update asset data
- A single logical instance of Asset Data to improve digital levers efficiency such as Mobility, Predictive Asset Maintenance; Asset Investment Planning; Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality
- As-a-Service delivery to enable a pay-per-use model that scales with business priorities and regular updates
Capgemini’s Expertise in Asset-Intensive Industries
DiALM brings together the expertise gained from years of executing projects for major asset-intensive companies as part of joint R&D efforts between Capgemini and AVEVA, the world’s leading engineering software provider for plant and power industries.
Capgemini is leveraging DiALM with NNB Generation Company Ltd, a subsidiary of EDF Energy, to manage information on the construction of the Hinkley Point C nuclear power station in the UK.