Test the Line
Capgemini provides telcos with testing and quality assurance services that are proven to lower total cost of ownership and speed up time-to-market. This is achieved through enhanced output quality, labor cost optimization, process efficiency and industrialization, and resource and project flexibility.
Our service portfolio includes:
- End-to-end testing of telco core systems: operations and business support system test frameworks (OSS/BSS)
- Mobile application and device testing
- High tech, network and embedded systems testing
A Proven Approach to Quality and Testing
Our dedicated Rightshore® teams ensure the perfect blend of onshore management and offshore delivery, and contractual models enable us to quickly ramp up and down both onshore and offshore resources. Output-based pricing provides transparency on value-for-money and return-on-investment.
A few key examples of our proven approach to testing and quality assurance are outlined in the following success stories:
- Major Mobile Communications Provider: end-to-end outsourcing of an entire test line to provide full visibility of costs, improved delivery, coordinated test environments, and continuity of testing knowledge
- Major European Telco in Germany: test coordination and automation, plus a flexible resource for testing high-profile applications
- Leading European Telecoms Operator: offshore quality assurance and testing activities through a managed testing services partnership
Benefit from our Testing & Quality Assurance Experience
Capgemini and Sogeti have a strong record of thought leadership developed within our Innovation Labs in Europe, the US and India. Thanks to our in-depth telco knowledge and expertise, Capgemini Group was called “the [testing] company most oriented towards domain knowledge” by industry analysts NelsonHall.
Capgemini and Sogeti’s team of 8,000 telecom experts and more than 1,600 specialist professional testers is dedicated to supporting telco clients in our Centers of Excellence around the world. Demonstrating our market leadership, we have developed de facto industry-standard testing methodologies, including TMap® and TPI®/Quality BluePrint™.
We bring specialist expertise to both legacy and emergent technology environments in software, business processes, applications, interface and systems testing. Our expertise is further enhanced through our alliances with major technology companies.