Our BPO Supply Chain Management services provide an efficient, outsourced back office that is focused on value optimization and sustainability at each step of the supply chain
How to Create an Optimized and Sustainable Supply Chain
The supply chain’s under enormous pressure. Demographics are changing, regulatory pressures are increasing. Greater visibility of customer behaviors via social networks must be managed.
Cost pressures remain and new supply chain models must follow new performance measures. On top of traditional financial metrics, organizations must also track their C02 footprints.
With an end-to-end approach to your supply chain processes, you can achieve:
- Reduced inventories and waste for lower working capital
- Reduced carbon footprint for a more sustainable operating model
- Greater accuracy and responsiveness for better customer service
Drive Sustainable Value at Each Step of the Supply Chain
Our BPO Supply Chain Management services provide end-to-end process support that addresses each step of the supply chain.
This end-to-end support combines our Command & Control framework with our Global Delivery Platform.
Command & Control
Our framework optimizes your business through sustainability, "actionable" visibility and business insight through:
Process Control: quality control, compliance, performance dashboards, continuous improvement, business intelligence and business insight
Independent Logistics Optimization (Center of Excellence): supply chain analytics and business intelligence, network optimization, multi-modal modeling, tax-efficient supply chain
Sustainability Services: carbon footprint base lining, carbon accounting, data management and sustainability reporting, sustainable supply chain score carding for supplier and distributor assessment
Global Delivery Platform
Our global delivery platform industrializes and standardizes practices for better consistency, and control:
- Rightshore®, our multi-center, client-tailored capability
- The Global Process Model, built on best practices
- Multiple language capabilities and 24/7 support
- Logistics, analytics and optimization technology
- Carbon, energy and sustainability management tools
- Transport management systems
- Advanced planning software and inventory management
Delivering Operational Excellence
We have already delivered successful services to more than 55% of the Fortune 500 companies. Our global team consists of the different specialists you need to achieve a cost-effective and sustainable supply chain:
- More than 1,200 BPO supply chain services operators
- 1,300 supply chain management consultants
- 6,000 supply chain technology consultants