Data management underpins both business intelligence and business process management. While much time is invested in moving, sorting and transforming data, data management is rarely given focus. Capgemini’s Data Management services help organizations manage their data lifecycle from design and creation to use and retirement.
Streamlining Data Processes to Achieve Results
Our Data Management services ensure reliable, clean and standardized information. They include:
- Data Governance: reduce data complexity through a standardized and structured framework
- Data Quality: clean data downstream and minimize the problem of poor data
- Data Migration: accelerate the data migration process while ensuring clean data is loaded to the new system
- Master Data Management: take control of your core business information and ensure it is accurate and trusted by your collaborators
- Metadata Management: ensure that business data is clearly understood and consistently used across your company
Solid Credentials in Managing Data
Capgemini’s experience in data management is supported by our extensive expertise in providing organizations with business information strategies. Our Business Information Management services combine world-class consulting with leading-edge technology to transform the way you manage your data.
A Collaborative Approach to Data Management
Capgemini understands that efficient and effective data handling is a core capability, whether for data migrations or Data Warehouse ETL. Our approach to data management is collaborative; we work with you to uncover:
- Who owns specific data objects within your organization
- How these data objects are governed
- How data quality is managed
Once we find the answers to these questions, we deliver strategies that make your data work better for you.