Electronic and mobile payments (e-payments and m-payments) are quickly gaining ground among both developed and emerging markets. Among developed countries a well-established banking structure, high computer literacy and Internet penetration combine to support e-payments growth. In emerging countries, the proliferation of mobile devices means m-payments are being adopted as an alternative to traditional banking services. Read more about these trends in the World Payments Report 2012.
Capgemini can help your bank plan and execute the right strategy to take advantage of e-payment and m-payment trends. By combining consulting and technology experience with our domain expertise in payments and telecommunications, Capgemini can bring together the skills you need to chart a path forward.
- Consulting for mobile and telecommunications
- How Capgemini performed a business feasibility assessment and study of a regional mobile banking solution for a leading European bank and mobile operator
Capgemini can help by:
- Mobile Strategy definition
- Business Case design
- Platform selection
- Implementation and roll-out
Expertise Where it Counts
Capgemini has supported multiple initiatives including:
- Mobile payments potential for a consortium of three banks and MNO
- Operating model design for a mobile money operator
Hear more on Capgemini's perspective on NFC and mobile payments innovation from Deborah Baxley, our Payments Expert, in this Smart Card Alliance Expert Series Video.