Realizing spend savings takes strong negotiation skills, strong change management skills to drive compliance and Procurement transformation know-how. Over the last 10 years, we’ve already achieved $1 billion in procurement savings and value for our clients.
Driving Bottom-Line Savings through StrategyCost-cutting measures have gained importance in the corporate world, as companies deal with the aftermath of the global financial downturn. CFOs expect their procurement organizations to reduce cost and engage with stakeholders to create business value. CPOs have the desire yet are frequently capacity and talent constrained.
As an extension of your Procurement organization, Capgemini brings capacity, talent and category intelligence to deliver bottom-line results.
A Strategic Approach to ProcurementUsing commodity-specific, best-practice processes, our Strategic Sourcing & Category Management services bring you typical savings of 5-15% in any initial sourcing activity.
Our services include:
- Spend Analysis: Reduce supply chain costs through volume organization, demand projection and network performance analysis
- Strategic Sourcing: Improve supplier contracts in every category
- Contract Implementation: Change processes to cut downstream procurement costs
- Category Management: Make the most of contracts by managing your demand and suppliers
- Event Factory: Create competitive environment in sourcing process to drive greater value
- Compliance Management: Enhance delivery methods and procurement policies
- Supplier Risk Management: Ensure continuous supply by minimizing supplier insolvency risk
Leveraging Hands-on Procurement ExperienceFor more than 10 years, we’ve delivered procurement services worth more than $1 billion in savings and value to businesses around the world. We rely on the expertise and supplier relationships developed by our global and regional category managers to accelerate the sourcing and implementation processes. Our expertise and process efficiency guarantee highly industrialized procurement services.
Our Global Process Model greatly enables our clients’ success. This standard set of global best-practice processes, industry-specific benchmarks and technology blueprints determines where your procurement function stands and where you can improve. Your procurement organization will go from good to great.